Therma Moist Heating Pad
This Therma Moist Heating Pad is ideal in the treatment of arthritis, back pain, sprains and strains, muscle soreness, neck pain, headaches and sports related injuries.
It comes with a positioning strap with closure to ensure a secure, proper fit for maximum treatment.
The outer, flannel cover draws the airs humidity and retains it, releasing the moisture once the pad warms directly onto the treated area.The moist heat therapy is more effective than dry heat because moisture transmits heat more efficient than air, providing soothing relief every time you use it.
- Do not expose pad to fluids
- Do not place pad directly over cuts, abrasions or open wounds
- Hang to dry or use set on cool gentle cycle in dryer
- Heat Settings: 115 degrees/130 degrees/150 degrees/165 degrees Fahrenheit
- Heating pad will automatically shut off after treatment
- Machine or hand wash
- Power Consumption: 90-130 V, 40- 70 Hz
- Time Settings: 15, 30, 45, 60 minutes
- To clean, remove cover from heating pad
- To prevent accidents, hand control will not allow unit to turn on unless the temperature is set at 0 degrees
- Use mild detergent in cool water
- Medium model, 14 x 14 inches
We Also Recommend